Nolan Carew wins second place award in the basic science category at 2018 AHA Fellows Research Day
- Katherine Wood, PhD was selected as a fellow for the Pittsburgh Intensive Training in Hematology Research Program (R25)
- Joe Galley receives T32 position the Geriatrics training grant
- Welcome Brittany Durgin PhD, a new post-doc in the Straub lab.
- Welcome to Jake Jerome who joins us from the Pitt Physician Scientist Training Program
- Adam Straub receives the Harry Goldblatt Award from the American Heart Association, Council of Hypertension
- Congratulations to Georgios Triantafyllous for his published “Letter to the Editor” in Circulation
- Nolan Carew’s AHA abstract was selected for an oral presentation at the AHA Scientific Sessions in Anaheim, CA